  From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:blindhandy...@yahoogroups.com]on Behalf Of Agent086b
  Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2010 8:40 PM
  To: Handyman
  Subject: [BlindHandyMan] Changing a CD drive to a DVD.

  Hello all,
  I am having a bit of a brain fade.
  I wish to pull out my CD drive and put in a DVD one. I have put in a CD
  drive before but I have forgotten to get the old one out.
  I know to disconnect the cables, there is one screw in the side of the
  CD drive that I can remove.
  Is there any thing else holding that drive in? If I pull it out does it
  come out the front or do I slide the drive towards the rear of the case?
  I think it is an IDE drive.
  Thanks for any help here.
  Max.