From: Edward Przybylek
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, February 14, 2010 4:15 PM
Subject: [BlindHandyMan] PenFriend

Hi all,

I'm considering buying a PenFriend to create labels for just about anything
you can think of. Has anyone on-list used one of these things? If so,
could you please tell me a little about the labels the PenFriend uses. How
big are they? How well do they adhere to things? Are they reusable? Any
information is greatly appreciated.

Take care,

Ed Przybylek