Dale,

I do have icicles on the roof, and have been knocking them down every
couple of days.  So I don't have the really impressive icicles like some
of my neighbors.  It is pretty warm out today, so I think a big part of
the problem will go away.  I had to take a half day off today, and work
from home the other half of the day.  It was so nice and sunny and warm
out that I dug out my neighbors car, and scraped all the sidewalks down
to the cement from the main stairs to my house.

Then, for good measure, I built a snowman, decorating him with the typical
carrot for a nose, but used an old set of my prosthetic eyes, and a joke
pacifier that has teeth.

According to the comments from FaceBook, it is kind of creepy looking.

--
Blue skies.
Dan Rossi