Aloha Clifford,
Please hurry and invent such a cleaning system. I
am way tired of gutter cleaning. Everytime I
consider buying a gutter system such as a brush
like thing that is supposed to let the water flow
through it and the leaves sit on the top and
eventually blow away, or some sort of covers, I
hear so much about whether or not they work, that
I haven't done anything about it.
Betsy