I received a Soren "Luggage LocatorPro" as a gift to help find my luggage at
the airport.  It works great from up to 60-feet away, chirping and flashing
when the key chain remote is pushed.  Another neat thing about it is that the
receiver chirps longer the farther one is away from it.

I do much camping and now use the locator to find my tent or anything else that
I place the receiver at.  It is also made to be weather resistant.

The receiver uses a single AA battery.  I have gotten the equivalent of 4-weeks
continuous use on a battery.  The key chain button uses coin-size batteries.  I
have not replaced them yet.

Amazon.com lists the locator at about $25.

- Gil Laster, Charlotte, NC