Aloha everyone, Rainy today in Honolulu and a bit
cool oopse sorry mean warm to many. I am now re
plumbing my house. Just finished from the street
main line to my regulator then to the house this
past weekend. I have brass fittings at the street
which are in fine shape. The brass went to
galvanized pipe but now I have copper.
Plan to redo my house with copper. My friend is a
plumber    and will re do my house which includes
an attached studio for around $3,000.00 including
materials starting at the street. Most of the old
pipe seems to be galvanized with some places
having copper but most isn't copper. He will be
replacing everything. I am using pvc pipe for the
irrigation system which by the way is almost in. Aloha have a great day.
Sheryl