I believe Eve was much more of a spineless little creep than Adam. Adam
thought he was doing something to please his spous.  Look  who Eve was
trying to please, a nasty snake.

From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:blindhandy...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Jewel
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2010 5:19 PM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] Tools and those who manufacture them

Well, my knowledgable man did come in this morning, and made a very simple
suggestion which isn't
going to cost me a single cent and means that I can use the tool. The rod
that one drops down
through the centre of the handle does not serve any essential purpose as it
is only used to push
weeds off the fork or dirt out of the planter, and this I can do, perfectly
well, with my own
delicate little paws, so the rod has been permanently removed.
Eve had Adam kicked out of the garden? I don't think that Eve can be held
entirely responsible.
The fact that Adam was a spineless little creep played a major part in his
eviction. He didn't have
to eat the fruit when his better half invited him to do so!
Jewel