nothing asinine about it.  you better keep reading.  that means you aren't
any smarter than the dumbist blind person or retarded person I know.
-----Original Message-----
From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:blindhandy...@yahoogroups.com]on
Behalf Of William Stephan
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2010 6:53 PM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [BlindHandyMan] not selling to blind explination

A totally asinine position for anyone to take because the profoundly
prejudicial assumption is that all blind people are equally incompetent.
I've read a lot of case law dealing with product liability and I pretty much
doubt that if a case like the one mentioned here went to trial the
plaintiffs would win, though you never can tell about these things it's
true. It's