As clear as I can be, as I've said before;
I have a cobalt (spelling) color I.D.
My hand comes out as something like dark pink.
If it's a red wire I get something like dark red and if it's a black wire
in my hand I get dark purple.
So white comes out as light pink.
This is because the color identifiers blend the colors.
A striped white shirt, will be very light gray if the stripes are gray and
light gray if the stripes are black.
Does that make sense to anyone; I want to be clear with the reality of the
process and resultant opportunities for our independance.
Best to you all.