Back in December we bought this mobile home.  There is a wash room that had
both a washing machine and dryer that the previous owner left. Both are in
excellent condition..  Both units are made by World pool.  I've never owned
a world pool, just Kenmore's.  With the Kenmore, a normal load took no more
than 40 minutes to finish.  With this World pool, it seems as if it takes a
hour an a half. The tub fills up, then it does it's adjatating cycle,
drains, spins, tub fills again for a   cycle and starts adjatating again,
drain again, then starts  spinning where you hear some water being injected
into the tub as it spins. Then the water injection stops and it spins for
about 5 minutes.  In the pas with the Kenmore, the load would be finished,
but with this woorldpool after what you'd think was the final cycle, you
hear a buzz alerting that the load is done. But Wrong! The whole cycle
starts over again.  Is there a setting that allows this second cycleto be
shut off?  I'm wasting both water and power with this unnecessary secon
cycle.

database 4979 (20100328) __________

http://www.eset.com