From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:blindhandy...@yahoogroups.com]on Behalf Of Scott
Howell
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 12:03 PM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] Vita Mix

I believe the Vitimix can be had for about $300 from Costco.
Check around, I did not pay that much for mine, I think it
was a little over $300 or $350. Of course I got mine over 10
years ago and it is still just as good as new. Whatever you
get, just make sure it meets your needs, that is more
important than which brand/model.
On Mar 30, 2010, at 8:13 AM, Andrew J. LaPointe wrote:

> If you want a vita mix, check out the Health Master, it is
like the Vita Mix
> but much much cheaper. They can be purchased at Bed Bath
and Beyond for
> $200.00 I paid $450.00 for my Vita Mix.. Andy

Baroni
> Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 8:09 AM
> To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] Vita Mix
>
> I have a vitamix. The blades are not sharp at all. It is
made that way on
> purpose. It is a powerful machine and works well.

with changible
> blades. Watch out, they are sharp.
>
> On Mon, 29 Mar 2010, Alan & Terrie Robbins wrote:
>
> > I have been considering getting a Vita Mix machine (kind
of
> > like a blender, or food processor) for the kitchen.
> > Wondering if anyone on this list has or has had one and
how
> > blind friendly the units are?
> >
> > thanks
> > Al

> ------------------------------------

> blindhandyman-ow...@yahoogroups.com

http://www.acbradio.org/pweb/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAG
E_user_op=view_p
> age&PAGE_id=33&MMN_position=47:29
> Or

> Visit The Blind Handy Man Files Page To Review
Contributions From Various
> List Members At The Following address:
> http://www.jaws-users.com/JAWS/handyman/
>
> Visit the archives page at the following address
>
> If you would like to join the JAWS Users List, then visit
the following
> address for more information:
> http://www.jaws-users.com/
> For a complete list of email commands pertaining to the
Blind Handy Man list