Well we can't have those knuckles  helping you look more like a gorilla so I'm
glad you got it fixed.
----- Original Message -----
From: Dan Rossi
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 9:41 PM
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] panel carrier.

Bob,

I kept looking at the thing trying to figure out if it was right, but it
just seemed backwards. So, when I got home, I pulled up the website and
asked Teresa to take a look at the picture, and she said that it was
definitely backwards to what was in the picture.

The way it was, you would be grinding your knuckles into the board you were
carrying.

My knuckles are already scraped up from dragging on the ground, I don't
need them looking any worse.

--
Blue skies.
Dan Rossi