Can you believe this.  We move into a  senior citizen mobile home park in
December. I had a regular trash can that I saved our aluminum cans that I
always smash.  Well last week, I went outside to dump  some and couldn't
fine the trash can. Some lousy sum bitch stole the trash can and all. Now I
need some ideas. I want something like a motion detector that will not only
light up the area, but also start a cam recorder or the likes.  It had to be
someone from outside the park that did this as I found out others had there
cans stolen.

database 5014 (20100409) __________

http://www.eset.com