From: clifford
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, April 10, 2010 23:34
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] Maytag Neptune Washer Bearing Problem

Dear Gil:
You saved yourself quite a sum by doing the work yourself. I received a quote
of five hundred bucks to repair our Neptune, which was one of the first ones
out. Since the machine had some years on it, we elected to replace it. I
understand that the Neptune was the cause of Maytag going under. That is a real
shame, as Maytag was one of those names that was equivalent to long lasting
high quality American made products. The company name lives on, but the
products are not the same.
We bought a Whirlpool with steam, and while it performs fairly well, my first
wife would prefer to have a new Neptune, as she liked the old one better.

Yours Truly,

Clifford Wilson