I was recently given  a  really neat hanging planter. it is simply a
very large  45 degree elbow I think  8 inches across  at each opening.
and in the middle of the elbow  if you lay it on its curved  end
someone has cut out a 2 1/2 inch square.  I will use this   as a hanging
tomato and cuke    hanging planter.  Oh  there are two holes drilled
at each  opening on the end of the elbow and then a small chaine. seems
smaller   than a chain for a   kids swing set  is used this way.  there
is a   S hook  type thing going thru each of the four holes   and then
the   four chaines  are about one foot long all leading up to a ringand
from there is attached a   large   hook.  Kind of neat  Not sure yet
what I will use for a planting medium as once filled I suspect it will
weigh a lot  but I can almost imagine how it will look from the street
to have this big elbow  and from it dangles  some cukes and  maybe
sweet 100 cherry tomatoes.  just a f y i.   Lee

--
Two percent of zero is almost nothing.