  From: chiliblindman
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2010 2:25 PM
  Subject: [BlindHandyMan] chain saws

  It was good to see all the chain saw stuff recently. I was trying to decide
what to get in one. Today I will pick up a new stihl 181. It is supposed to be
light and fast. I almost got the mod 180 but the guy said the new emission
standards will easily be beat by the mod 181 that just came out.
  I am not sure of the exact cost yet. The mod 180 was going to cost 182 bucks
and he said the mod 181 will be almost 50 bucks more. I'm sure with the oil and
other stuff it will be close to 300 with tax.

database 5071 (20100429) __________

  http://www.eset.com

database 5071 (20100429) __________

http://www.eset.com