Today, after months of my wife saying the water pressure in the house is a
trickle. Kept telling her that on well water that is as good as it gets.
Today she went to the grandkid soccer game and I decided after all these
months she was right, but I am unable to read the pressure gauge, so I had
to wait until she came home to read the thing. Got out my socket wrenches
and turn up the pressure from 40 PSI to 60 PSI and when she seen how simple
it was, I was in trouble. But after she takes her shower, maybe I will be
forgiven.
smile

blindhandyman-ow...@yahoogroups.com
http://www.acbradio.org/pweb/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=33&MMN_position=47:29
Or

http://www.jaws-users.com/JAWS/handyman/

If you would like to join the JAWS Users List, then visit the following address
for more information:
http://www.jaws-users.com/