Dan, what would be fun if you had sight, would be to use a carbon arc set up
to cut the puppy up! But it can be dangerous and  a fire hazard.  You use a
carbon arc lead and stick a carbon rod in holder and where it holds the
carbon rod there is a series of holes, maybe 4 or 5, I can't remember.
Anyhow, a compress air line
is hooked up to the lead and once you are ready, you press this button and
air comes out of the tip in the direction of the carbon rod.  Once that
carbon rod hits metal the compress air stream blows the metal away. It
sounds like a jet engine it's so loud. When I was a Iron Worker. We'd call
it scarfing metal.

database 5091 (20100506) __________

http://www.eset.com