you must have a yahoo account. Then go to yahoo groups and you will be
presented with a list of all of your groups. When you select bhm messages
there is a search option. I do not know of any way to request via email.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Matt" <mattmull...@suddenlink.net>
To: <blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2010 1:47 PM
Subject: [BlindHandyMan] How do I grab the archives

Hi ya, I seem to be half in and half out with yahoogroups since changing my
email address from themullin...@sbcglobal.net to mattmull...@suddenlink.net
And I haven't figured out how to update my email info yet.  How can I grab
archives from recent weeks?
Can I sent email commands, like I do to subscribe and change my message
receiving status and such?
I want to figure out how to remove the cage off my outside airconditioner's
unit to clean it and explore it, and Lee Tells me that you guys recently
discussed the ins and outs of this and I missed it.

Thanks,

Matt

blindhandyman-ow...@yahoogroups.com
http://www.acbradio.org/pweb/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=33&MMN_position=47:29