That'll teach me to look at the footer once in a blue moon, or maybe
a purple one!
Sorry David

I had to remove the slash from the end of the url to get it to work.

Does this mean that the jaws-users archive is no longer being kept up?

Assuming the mail-archive.com is automatic, then that is of course good.

Thanks
tom