Because this has come up on both lists fairly recently I beg moderators
indulgence for cross posting the URL below.

It is a link to the Apple Site with information and instructions on operating
the Voiceover talking component of the iPhone and iTouch and presumably the
iPad as well. Those with these devices might find it helpful. Those considering
such devices might also find this interesting in helping make a decision.

http://www.apple.com/voiceover/info/guide/

Should I be subsequently stricken from the lists it's been fun. Hope it is
helpful.

Dale leavens

If I was Han Solo I'd probably pet my wookie