In my never ending quest to store the stuff collected over a lifetime I am
building a storage shed.  It will be 8 by 12 feet and attached to the back
of the shop.  That way it will look to the neighbors as an addition to the
shop rather than another building.  Entrance will be through an outside door
not through the shop.  I'll be posting pictures and narrative on the web.
I'll post a link as soon as I start the page.

Regards.

Max.  K 4 O D S.

Email: m...@maxsmusicplace.com

Transistor site http://www.funwithtransistors.net
Vacuum tube site: http://www.funwithtubes.net

To subscribe to the fun with transistors group send an email to.
funwithtransistors-subscr...@yahoogroups.com

funwithtubes-subscr...@yahoogroups.com