From: Jennifer Jackson
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2010 6:00 PM
Subject: [BlindHandyMan] sliding glass door

Hey Again,

Ray's post reminded me about something else I have been meaning to ask. The
sliding glass door on the back of my house is in backwards. It was this way
when we bought the house and I do not know why anyone thought it was a good
idea. Anyway, the track where you can normally put something down to block the
door from opening is on the outside and you can just lift it right out from
outside. I have a really high fence and a big dog, so I am not worried about
someone breaking in that way, but it also puts the door in a bad place for the
flow of traffic. How hard might it be to just take the door out of the frame
and flip it around?

Jennifer

database 5148 (20100526) __________

http://www.eset.com