  From: Claudia
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, May 29, 2010 11:01 PM
  Subject: [BlindHandyMan] New Treadmill!

  Hi All,

  I'm in need of a new treadmill, but I have some questions.
  i went to look at it, in the store today, and it's pretty bulky, weighing 1
pounds. It's a Golds Gym model, but I'm wondering how I can get it home.
  I have family with a truck, but the lifting is going to be a pain in the **!
  So, I thought I'd have it shipped to my house because shipping is practically
free, but then, I'd still have to get it into the house and down to the
basement!
  I'm guessing I'll need two people for this project?

  Claudia

  Windows Messenger: cdelreal1...@sbcglobal.net
  Skype: claudiadr10

database 5155 (20100530) __________