  From: Brice Mijares
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2010 7:47 PM
  Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] Roots In Water Line

  Water lines and sewage are two different animals. Pouring salt down the
  drain goes out the sewage pipe. If roots worked it way in the the main
  water line coming into the house there would be evidence where the roots
  are entering the line due to the constant water pressure.

database 5164 (20100601) __________

  http://www.eset.com