Well folks the insulation got installed last week.  Hard to believe I could
hire someone for about $20 more than it would cost me, but I guess that
shows us the mark up in the box stores.  Still have the mitred corners on
the soffett to finish.  I put up a couple of ceiling light fixture boxes
yesterday in the soffet before I got it closed up.  Finished installing the
iron railing on the front steps that the dog broke off.  Today I have
somneone coming to help haul the sheetrock.  Hope the 32 I have estimated
will do the job..
Ron