Don't know where in the country you are, but if there is any risk of earth
quakes, I think presumably un reinforced brick would be a real earthquake
problem.

Otherwise it sounds very nice, maybe you shouldn't tell us
where you are and what they're asking, many of us would probably cry!
<GRIN<
Tom Fowle near San Francisco which is still either overpriced or no where you'd
want to live.