I do have one from Shaklee, that my wife swear by. I don't have allergies, so I
can't tell. Plus the house is only 7 years old.
----- Original Message -----
From: Claudia
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2010 16:36
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] Testing for Mold?

County Health Dept. referred me to a company that you have to pay.
When I did talk with this company, they stated they could come out and do an
initial inspection for free.
They also stated that mold clean-up can get very, very expensive, and it
doesn't permanently cure the problem because it could potentially come back?
Then, he talked to me about purchasing an air purification system, one that he
swears by, of course, that only costs $750, plus tax. Go figure!

Does anyone know whether these air purification systems really work? If
anything, I would ask him, if we could try it, for a week or two, before
deciding whether or not we wanted to purchase.
I think this guy probably just wants my money, but at this point, I don't know
of any other companies that come out to test.

Claudia