  From: RJ
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2010 1:25 PM
  Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] Re: testing for mold, more

  Here is a good site you might want to look at. It has a lot of info and
answers to the questions you been asking.
  http://www.doh.wa.gov/ehp/ts/iaq/got_

  At our neighbor's house, when my wife and I were remodeling the place, went I
replaced the plate and stubs on a none bearing outside wall, we found black
mold. We used a half solution of bleach and water to clean the area, and
sprayed it down with full strenght apple cider vinegar. This has cleaned up the
problem, and stopped the allergy attacks the neighbor was having.
  RJ

database 5199 (20100615) __________

  http://www.eset.com

database 5199 (20100615) __________