Well Monday I finished up the large pieces of vinyl siding on the room. I
finally figured it worked best to measure with a tape lay it on the siding
and plunge my pocketknife through the siding to make a mark and a stop
against which I could slide the ninety degree cutting jig against.  Yes
cutting with a fine tooth  blade put on backwards works very well.

I also took some one by fours and ripped them with a 45 degree cut.  These
boards  i nailed basically at ground level with the bevel on top.  They are
treated.  I caulked behind before nailing.  I then cut off the plastic that
was cover the treated plywood of the foundation between the siding and
ground.  We will later paint it to match the gray that the masonry
foundation is painted.    Still have to rip the finishing top of the siding.
A piece about 3 inches wide and install it.  Gutters next I guess on the
outside.  The taper/mudder is scheduled to come July 9.
Ron