  From: Jennifer Jackson
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2010 3:36 PM
  Subject: RE: [BlindHandyMan] gorilla glue and metal

  So this time I had the good sense to Google glue metal to metal, instead of
  gorilla glue. I learned that Crazy glue will most likely do the job even
  though it is listed as the thrird best choice. Sotering and then a two part
  apoxy if you must glue were what the first recommendations were. I think
  the Crazy glue will do for my purposes.

  Jennifer

  _____