Hello, I have managed to screw up my internet explorer, and have installed jaws
11.  I can't seem to get i e to come up well enough to try and upgrade it to
maybe escape the problem.
Could I install an old version from a cd and get it running that way and then
upgrade that one?
I have my old original xp home cd, and I have some old jaws cds, which may
include a copy of it.  Not sure how to get to it on them, but I can poke
around.  We've tried restores on the computer to an earlier time, but no.
It either gets so far in trying to get to google, which is what I have my home
page set as, and hangs up, or it gets me to a search box, which doesn't seem to
work either.  I read in some of the jaws 11 info that you needed to turn off
pop-up blocker and do some other stuff in tools, but I can't seem to get to
tools.
I'll take your suggestions and read through them.
Thanks,

Matt