  From: Cy Selfridge
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, July 24, 2010 6:18 PM
  Subject: RE: [BlindHandyMan] FW: How much is a finger worth?

  Bob,

  I could not agree with you more. These idiot law suits should be illegal
  and, furthermore, when the plaintiff looses I am not sure that he should not
  have to pay the legal costs involved in the defense. Man, that sure would
  slow down some folks who know that it will cost the company or other person
  a whole lot to defend themselves even though the case may be hopeless.

  You are also correct, even if the saw had all of the available safety
  equipment on it the moron would probably have disabled it as well. How the
  Dickens did that goof win the case?

  Cy, The anasazi