Ok, I haven't done anything with magic in many years. Most of the illusions I
use to use I can no longer perform. Looking through a magic catalog there was
one illusion that I could use on limited occasions. I purchased it for a church
picnic. Anyway the main part of this thing is two pieces of pvc pipe with a
coupler in the middle. It is glued to one piece of the pipe and the other is
meant to easily be pulled apart. Practicing  it the pipe comes apart a little
too easy. any suggestions on how to make a tad harder to come apart. When
holding it the one end actually fell out. Would not go well during a kids
message. The illusion is a pom pom prayer stick. I also do not want anything
that will become sticky and get on the colored pom poms. Since I am only doing
this one illusion for a special message there is no recovery from a mess up. I
on occasion when when something went wrong I had two cover lines, Beam me up
Scotty or Without guys like me David Copperfield would not have a job.
---
Please visit my home page, it is motivational, educational, inspirational with
a touch of humor. There is also a very extensive resource list for the blind.
http://www.LennyMcHugh.com