Ah, well with our new vacuum we do not have to move the bed. However, when we
had a similar arrangement, the headboard could stand on its own well enough
that we just pushed the bed over about 3/4 the width of the headboard, cleaned,
and then moved it 3/4 the other way. THe idea being is the bed was in contact
enough as to keep the headboard from having to work at standing on its own for
to long. grin. We did not move the bed and headboard because there was stuff on
it and well we could easily clean around all that.