Spiro, If you use NiCad's make sure that you completely discharge completely
before recharging. They can develop a memory. So if you continually charge at
at 50% they will develop a memory and will only last 50%.
Now my question is about hybrids. Has anyone used them and what is your opinion?
---
Please visit my home page, it is motivational, educational, inspirational with
a touch of humor. There is also a very extensive resource list for the blind.
http://www.LennyMcHugh.com