  From: Dan Rossi
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, August 20, 2010 2:13 PM
  Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] PEX?

  I was under the impression that you could bend it a bit tighter than a
  three foot radius. In my investigations into underfloor hydronic radiant
  heating, PEX is often used. To be able to make a 180 degree turn from
  one joist bay to the next, the maximum curve would have to be less than
  about 29 inches. And that doesn't seem to be any problem at all.

  --
  Blue skies.
  Dan Rossi