This helps a little. With the pp&l rebate and recycle program, I will be
receiving $85. They will send a $50 rebate for purchasing a energy star rated
refrigerator. They also have a program where the basement refrigerator will be
picked up and recycled. For this they will send a check for $35. The unit being
recycled must be in working order and between 10 and 30 cu ft.
I just have to put up with a refrigerator sitting in the middle of my basement
for two weeks. I can handle that for $35. Just can not get near my table saw or
drill press until after Sept 8.
---
Please visit my home page, it is motivational, educational, inspirational with
a touch of humor. There is also a very extensive resource list for the blind.
http://www.LennyMcHugh.com