From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:blindhandy...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Cy Selfridge
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2010 10:49 AM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [BlindHandyMan] hammering a nail in?

Darrrin,

I am glad you have no problems hammaring nails but I am not so lucky. (LOL)

And, yes, Alan, I passed the cussing lessons with an A+. (LOLLOLLOL)

I have used screws for many years and my fingers express their appreciation
each time. I understand that one of the Sears handy dandy tools is an
electric hammar and if I am going to have to use nails again I will take
advantage of that device. (LOLLOLLOL)

Cy, The Anasazi