On Wed, Aug 18, 2021 at 3:06 PM Weizhong Xia <weizh...@google.com> wrote:

> >> I recently found a test that was TIMEOUT in TestExpectations, and still
> timed out in Slow, so I left it in TestExpectations under the assumption
> that it will timeout faster there.
> What do you mean "timed out in Slow"? A test did not mark as slow, but
> timeout after 60 seconds? Worth mentioning some slow wpt tests are given
> the same timeout value as slow tests in the code.

See https://chromium-review.googlesource.com/c/chromium/src/+/3097709/1 and
the blink_win7 try job.

I moved the expectation
for external/wpt/css/css-fonts/test_font_family_parsing.html from the
TestExpectations file to the SlowTests file and ran the try jobs. The test
was still slower than the slow test timeout, and given the console output I
strongly suspect the test hangs indefinitely.