Dear blink devs

As of now blink_web_tests has a data dependency on
//third_party/blink/web_tests. I made a CL
<https://chromium-review.googlesource.com/c/chromium/src/+/3139556> that
listed the next level directories as the data dependency for
blink_web_tests. By doing this, we can skip some baselines for some
platforms. For example, we never use linux baselines on Windows.

Even though the sub directories under web_tests are pretty stable nowadays,
we added a presubmit check to make sure all the test directories are listed
in //BUILD.gn.  If it happens you need to add a new directory under
web_tests, please also update //BUILD.gn to list the new folder under the
mark "# === List Test Cases folders here ===". Otherwise, the presubmit
check will give a warning for that.

In this CL we also assumed flag-specific tests only run on linux-bots. Pls
speak up if you know this is not the case. A note is added to
//docs/testing/web_tests.md, and if you need to run flag-specific tests on
some other platforms in future, please remember to update //BUILD.gn also.

thanks, Weizhong