Yes, this API is ready for production use. The specification may change but
only in ways that align with our principles
<https://www.chromium.org/blink/guidelines/web-platform-changes-guidelines>,
which
focus on maintaining compatibility with existing web content. The folks on
this thread who gave me the original LGTMs to ship this API will hold me to
that.
Reilly Grant | Software Engineer | reil...@chromium.org | Google Chrome
<https://www.google.com/chrome>