Well, this must be a joke? Why would you turn on something that will make
most of the world add this style in their websites? I don't know who's idea
was to put this horrible thing by default and give no control to users to
stop it but it was bad decision.
The new look is alright but the black outline is just awful and annoying.

В 18:46:21 ч. UTC+1на понеделник, 13 септември 2021 г. Mason Freed написа: