Hi everyone,

I'm withdrawing this intent.

With a discussion with the accessibility team, we found this approach
(based on alternative text) problematic.

We'll try a different approach via CSS AAM
<https://w3c.github.io/css-aam/>. This
will allow us to pass the original marker text + accessibility attributes
(to be specified) to the platform AT and let them decide how to interpret
it.