Hey Tzvetelin, thanks for chiming in. We currently don't have anyone
working on worker support for import maps, but getting feedback like this
is really helpful for knowing what developers are missing. We know that
there are several desired features for import maps (external import maps,
multiple import maps, worker import maps, SRI metadata, ...) and would love
to spend more time on it based on developer feedback.

One thing you can do to help signal this support is add a thumbs-up to the
original post in https://github.com/WICG/import-maps/issues/2 .