Hi Aaron!
Security and Privacy review envoy here. There was some confusion as to what
the actual mitigation ended up being. We found in the code the 1-100ms
delay implemented here
<https://chromium-review.googlesource.com/c/chromium/src/+/3064463> but
some people remembered discussion about firing the event when regaining
focus. Can you confirm that it was dropped?
We also discussed including the mitigation mean in the spec and we think it
should be in there. Would it be possible to update the HTML spec?
Thanks,
Arthur