Hi. Thank you for your reply. This error happened in the night of October
22nd. While I  was checking my google forms and gmail. I am using Avast as
my antivirus software and my OS is windows 10.

I just checked my antivirus software and found out that one of their
services has expired. I tried to uninstall the service (not Avast entirely)
and the issue is not showing up anymore.

Thank you for your suggestions and help. This issue is now resolved.