Hola Yoav,

We've gone through several iterations of the WCO spec reviewed by Joshua
Bell from Google, and while we are still making changes to it, we believe
it is in a much better state and want to resubmit for consideration of the
approvals needed for I2S.  See the updated spec below:
https://wicg.github.io/window-controls-overlay/

--Diego