I only need to know if the iframe load failed – either because of a network
error or because of an HTTP status code >= 400; the latter being the more
prevalent case. I don't need to know why the iframe load failed. In my
testing I managed to receive the load event in both error and success
cases. I did not receive an error event in any case.