LGTM1.

Given that this codifies existing Chrome behavior in a way that it seems
like other vendors can get on board with, I'm supportive of shipping this
more standardized mechanism for showing native UX. I do wonder what we're
going to do with `click()` in the long term. Is there a deprecation plan
for that behavior, since it seems unlikely to become interoperable
otherwise?

-mike